We are proud to announce that the nominees for our upcoming CSU Bargaining Team elections are set. The nominees for each seat are as follows:
- Matthew Mason (Sacramento State) | View Candidate Statement
- Michael Mandry (Chico State)
Seat 2 (One Candidate, No Election Needed)
- Robert Olson (San Jose State)
- Rondell Reynolds (CSU San Luis Obispo)
- Drew Scott (Fresno State) | View Candidate Statement
Seat 1 (One Candidate, No Election Needed)
- Christopher Rooney (CSUN)
- George Lopez (CSU San Bernardino)
- Raymond Montoya (CSU Dominguez Hills) | View Candidate Statement
Seat 3 (One Candidate, No Election Needed)
- Cal Mason (San Diego State)
Elections and Voting | February 14 – 22
All CSU Teamster members are eligible to vote in the Unit-6 Bargaining Team elections for their respective region and seat. Elections will be conducted in-person by paper ballot at campus meetings February 14 – 22. The ballots will be counted at the end of each meeting with the total results sent on Monday, February 25. Provisional ballots will be available for graveyard shift employees. Please contact your Union Steward or Union Representative.
The voting schedule with times and locations can be found here.
We want to thank all of our nominees for their commitment to our membership and encourage our members to participate in the election process.