Cast Your Vote for LBNL Wage Increase June 24-28
Our Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory bargaining team reached a Tentative Agreement (TA) on raises for CX-Unit LBNL Teamsters and they recommend a YES vote.
Tentative Agreement Highlights:
– Guaranteed 3% raises effective October 1, 2019 and October 2020.
– No “merit” pool – raises guaranteed to all CX-Unit LBNL employees.
– Reopener on raises for October 2021 to ensure fairness and equity.
Ratification Dates & Locations:
Monday June 24th, 2019
– Building 90, Room 1099 from 11am-12:30pm
– Building 70A, Room 3377 from 1:15pm-2:30pm
Tuesday June 25th, 2019
– Building 76, Room 235 from 11am-2pm
Wednesday June 26th, 2019
– JBEI, Lobby from 11am-1pm
– Potter Street Location, Room 977-181A-CR from 1:30pm-2:30pm
Thursday June 27th, 2019
– Building 66 (Auditorium), room 317 from 11am-2pm
Friday June 28th, 2019
– Walnut Creek Location, Break Room from 11am-1pm
Members will be on limited paid status to travel to the closest voting location. In order to vote on the agreement, you must be a member of our Union. Join your Union sisters and brothers in making our union stronger and sign up for membership here.