New Bargaining Team Member Needed to Represent CSU Fullerton, CSU San Marcos and CSU San Diego
In 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic, Calvin Mason, Electrician from CSU San Diego was duly elected by skilled trades members to represent Bargaining Team-3 at contract negotiations. Bargaining Team-3 included the CSU Campuses of Fullerton, San Diego, and San Marco.
Calvin Mason retired from CSU San Diego in 2021. This has left 1-bargaining team member vacancy on the Teamster South Bargaining Team-3.
If you would like to become the next Bargaining Team-3 Member for the CSU Contract Reopener on wages and benefits, Please complete the attached nomination and pledge forms. Return the completed forms to Michael Sherritt, Teamsters Union Representative by August 13, 2021 by 6:00pm. (Instructions Below and attached)
Rules of Nomination
- Only Teamsters Local 2010 members from CSU Fullerton, CSU San Diego and CSU San Marcos in good standing from the Unit 6 bargaining unit can nominate, second, run, and vote in the CSU Bargaining Team-3 election.
- All nominations must be accompanied by a second by another member.
- A member cannot nominate or second themselves.
- Nominee must accept or reject nomination.
- Nominees who accept must read and sign the bargaining committee job description and pledge.
- All completed nominations must be submitted to Michael Sherritt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by photo texted to (619) 455-5881 by Friday, August 13, 2021 by 6:00PM. Each nomination received by the union representative will be confirmed with the nominee before being placed on the voting ballot.