A. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The University shall provide to CX – Unit employees parking and parking – related services at each campus or the Laboratory to the same extent and under the same conditions as normally provided for unrepresented University staff employees at the employee’s location.
2. It is understood and agreed that parking spaces designated for employees may from time to time be eliminated or reassigned due to construction, special events, and/or operational needs of the University.
B. PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION RATES
1. The University will implement parking and transportation rates at each location.
2. Beginning in Fiscal Year 2016 – 17, the University shall limit the parking rate increases as specified in Appendix G.
C. MEET AND DISCUSS PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION RATE CHANGES
1. At least thirty (30) calendar days prior to a campus’ or Laboratory’s implementation of new or changed parking or transportation fees to be charged to employees of this unit, the University shall inform Teamsters Local 2010 of its intent to establish or change parking charges.