The parties acknowledge that the CFA and the CSU have reached an agreement on salaries for Fiscal Years 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 that triggers the provisions of Article 24.4(e) of their current Collective Bargaining Agreement (“CBA”).
In full and complete satisfaction of 24.4 (e) of the CBA, the CSU and SETC agree as follows:
- On July 1, 2016, there shall be a 3% General Salary Increase for all unit members in active pay status, or on leave as of that date. (The previously-negotiated 2% GSI referenced in Article 24.4 (c) called for only a 2% increase effective July 1, 2016 and this 3% GSI will now supersede that 2% increase).
- After the close of business on June 30, 2017, there shall be an additional 2% General Salary Increase for all unit members in active pay status, or on leave as of that date.
- All salary range minima and maxima for all classifications will be increased on the effective dates stated above by the amount of these GSI increases.
- Paragraph 24.4(c) of the ratified agreement shall be modified to be consistent with paragraphs 1 and 2 above (Attachment A).
- The parties acknowledge that the 3% General Salary Increase effective 07/01/16 and 2% effective 06/30/17 are necessary to discharge in full the CSU’s obligations pursuant to Article 24.4(c). Pursuant to Article 24(4)(d) salaries for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 shall be subject to re-opener negotiation. Nothing in this MOU shall in any way prejudice either the ability of SETC to propose additional GSI and/or funded in-range-progression increases for 2017-2018 to match the terms of the CFA settlement for 2017-2018, or the ability of the CSU to resist such proposals.
- SETC irrevocably waives its right to file a grievance, or take any other legal or administrative action, in respect to the enforcement of the terms of the Article 24.4 (e) other than to enforce the terms expressed in this MOU and the terms of the CBA as modified through Attachment A.